The Wellington Village Community Association (WVCA) is a volunteer, non-profit community group of local residents that represents over 1,500 households in our neighbourhood.
Friday, April 26, 2013
Tuesday, April 23, 2013
Tuesday, April 30
Fisher Park School, Room 112
1. Approval of March Minutes
2. Minuting of business conducted between meetings
3. Schools accommodation update - Rick
4. Transit updates (western LRT + bus stops) - Duff
5. Scott Street CDP update - David L.
6. Infill Design Guidelines - Phase II - Duff
7. Proposed condo development at Island Park and Wellington - Vivian, David L., Duff
8. Street painting update - Duff
9. AGM planning (membership) - Catherine J.
10. AGM planning (Constitution amendment) - Vivian and Duff
11. AGM planning (general) - all
12. Other business
Wednesday, April 17, 2013
Tuesday, April 9, 2013
Monday, April 8, 2013
2013 Planning Primer Elective 2: The Ontario Municipal Board (OMB)
Saturday April 20 or
Monday, April 22
Champlain Room 2nd floor, Heritage Building
Ottawa City Hall
110 Laurier Avenue West
8:30 am to 12 noon
Register no later than April 18, 2013; space is limited to 40 residents per session.
What will be covered in this elective course?
Building on the information provided through Primer I and Primer II, this elective course will explore the roles of planners, lawyers, community organizations and residents at Ontario Municipal Board (OMB) hearings
In addition to explaining the process to be followed as the OMB hearing approaches, the course will outline the skills that are necessary for presenters to be effective at the OMB hearings, including the preparation and presentation of evidence.
Please send your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Wednesday, April 3, 2013
Come out to a fun family dance with live celtic/quebecois music.
You are invited to a meeting to discuss a proposal for construction of a mixed-use building at the northeast corner of Island Park Drive of 6 and 9 storeys by
Monday, April 1, 2013
Notice of Public Open House
Hampton Park Multi-Use Pathway
Dovercourt Avenue at Kirkwood Avenue to Sebring Avenue through Hampton Park to Island Park Drive
The City of Ottawa invites you to attend an open house to discuss a proposed improvement to the cycling network.